Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch with Gia

With Gianna and Hudson being so close in age, they have turned into the best of friends. They are obsessed with each other, they have so much fun together and it is sooo cute.
We went to a pumpkin patch and the kids ran around, went on rides and then went and ate their favorite dinner (Japanese -- edamame, tofu, miso soup and rice). They literally run around yelling each others' names the entire time: Hudson yells "Gia" and Gianna yells "Hud-man".
It is so fun to see them play and I cant believe Catt and I will have our second children at exactly the same amount of time apart as Gianna and Hudson. Baby Reynolds #2 is due Nov. 29th (Gianna's 2nd birthday is just a couple days before on Nov. 26th). And Catt is due with Baby #2 on March 30th (Hudson's 2nd birthday is a couple days after on April 3rd). The timing couldnt be more perfect and I am excited they will all be so close! Plus, Tracy and Adam's little one will fit right in the mix (due January 8th)!


The rides - such big kids now!!





Holding hands!!


Eating straight out of the bowl...


They love each other.


Skatin' around.


Relaxing before bedtime.

3 comments:

Kara Ritter said...

They are SOOO dang cute. I love it!!

laurenkutz said...

These pictures melt my heart, they are so cute together!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! In the last 2 pics, Hud looks like Ryan when he was a baby!