Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thomas Obsession

Hudson's current obsession is trains. 'Choo-Choo' is often the first word we hear when he wakes up. When Hudson and I walk into Target, he starts yelling "Thomas! Where are you?" (more like "Where awe you?"). After spending ridiculous amounts on single trains, I have started buying sets of used trains on ebay. Here are a few photos. I forgot to mention he knows most of their names as well - and some of the names are weird, like 'Stepney' and 'Iron Arry' and 'Mavis.' These photos are not all the trains he has. I am sure I have 10 in my purse, another 5 in my car, a few at my aunt's house, some more at my mom's house, some in the bath (yes, there are water Thomas trains specifically for the bath) and at last a few under the couch and behind the tv. And these are just the 'Thomas' trains - he has other no-namers all around. And yes - he is wearing his Thomas pajamas and sitting on his Thomas blanket in this photo.

No comments: