Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Wild Animal Park

Catt, my mom, myself and the kids went to the Wild Animal Park in Escondido yesterday. Fun but also very H-O-T. Not the smartest place for two pregnant people to spend the afternoon while chasing toddlers, but we all survived. And luckily my mom went too so we had some help. Did I mention it was H-O-T? We walked longer than I have walked in months, in weather that is hotter than I have been in in months. As JR said so perfectly later that night about my going - "not all your ideas can be good ones." Well said. Probably not my smartest idea but we had fun and so did the kids. And Hudson slept good that night and in the end, isnt that one of the reasons I do so many of these activities with him?

The petting portion of the park - Hudson not scared at ALL. He pet them, poked at them, fed them and chased them (unfortunately for the animals, they were too hot to move, so he caught them every time).




The gorillas were so amazing to watch - and smelly to stand near. And the gorilla on the right was more pregnant than me.



Hudson and the meercats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks like a meercat! SOOOO cute!