We took some family photos last week. Actually they were maternity/family photos - even though I was hoping for more family and less maternity this time around. Unfortunately, Hudson wanted NOTHING to do with the photos and only wanted to play. So wrangling him in and getting him to look semi-happy about it was nearly impossible. I am actually happy that we got a couple decent photos of all of us together! Next time we take family photos we wont be a family of 3 anymore!
Ok, so I really am completely happy that we got at least a couple family photos - but this is what most of the photos look like:
They turned out great and you did get more than 1 YEAH!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING... the hair, the make up and your beautiful belly! Can't wait for for baby to arrive!
2 comments:
Look at you, you look gorgeous prego and look at those skinny legs! They turned out very cute.
They turned out great and you did get more than 1 YEAH!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING... the hair, the make up and your beautiful belly! Can't wait for for baby to arrive!
Post a Comment