7 years ago
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Lamaze
I am not sure I knew how to spell Lamaze before this week but today I just signed up for my Lamaze classes. The classes begin on February 7th and go for five weeks. The woman on the phone tried to get me to sign up for the class session that started tonight so that I would finish them in the first week of February, giving myself plenty of time and the recommended 6 weeks of leeway before my due date. I went with the February classes because I think I need to prepare a little more (mentally) for these classes. And I am still giving myself 4 weeks of leeway. I also signed up for Breastfeeding classes, the Infant CPR class and the Baby Basics class along with a tour of the facility. I don't really know what else to say. Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment