I have nothing to really point to that will explain why I am uncomfortable today, I just am. My legs are antsy (sp?) and I am tired and I just don't feel up for being at work today. (See Karen, you aren't the only one that complains! :)). I'm trying to write it off as "just one of those days": I am hitting all the wrong keys on the keyboard, I hit my knee on my desk, I feel like I have to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes, and it is taking me longer than usual to answer people's questions because I am just mentally slow.
Ok, so I know I will have WAY more uncomfortable days than today and I hate to complain but hopefully next time I feel like this, I won't be sitting in an uncomfortable office chair trying to concentrate and think.
7 years ago


1 comment:
Hang tough. I hear the "pregnancy brain" clears up some time around when the kids are around 7 years old. ha ha. Just kidding. You look great, for what it's worth!
Karen
Post a Comment