Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ummm... Third trimester already?




Where did the time go? I think the first few weeks of a pregnancy go by agonizingly slow... but then after that, something happens and all of a sudden you are in your third trimester, going to the doctor every two weeks and people are asking about a nursery that you haven't even thought about much less managed to start. While the thought of being in the final stretch is a little sad since I feel pretty good and am enjoying this part now, I am also getting nervous about the fact that this baby inside me is about 15 inches long right now and weighs around two pounds. Wrapping my head around that fact is difficult since I sort of still picture this baby as being a group of cells. OK, maybe in my mind this baby has taken on a human form, but there is no way I expected it to be 15 inches long yet! I have taken more pictures but our internet at home is giving me trouble so I will try to upload them again tonight.

No comments: