7 years ago
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
No to Classical Music?
For the last couple weeks, I have been playing classical music to the baby through headphones placed on my stomach. Last night was no different except that I dont think Baby Reynolds was in the mood for music this time. I received four kicks to the stomach, exactly where one of the headphones was placed. I told JR that maybe I should take the headphones off but instead I just turned the volume down (though it was already low) and moved the headphone a little lower on my stomach. We kept looking at my stomach to see what would happen (we can see kicks now through my stomach) and when I received another kick to the new location, which JR saw this time, I decided to take the headphones off and try again another night. The ear and foot/arm coordination of Baby Reynolds is amazing. Because it happened five times on the exact placement of the headphone, I don't think it was just random kicks. I am glad JR saw it too, or else I am not sure I would believe it myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So cool! Maybe try some different music-- like jazz. Or have JR talk into a stethescope (I know I spelled that wrong). It'll just be fun to see how the Baby responds. Is that mean?
Karen
bsinchina.blogspot.com
Post a Comment