Wednesday, January 31, 2007

31 week photos







I remember that I wrote before that I had to stop taking pictures of me in my sweat pants... well, that might not happen anytime soon because I tend to remember to take pictures at night when I am already out of my work clothes.

These photos were taken at the end of my 30th week and the belly bump is starting to look and feel HUGE to me. High heels are starting to get really uncomfortable which sucks because I dont know if I have other shoes...

The belly button hasn't popped out yet but it is getting 'flat' and will surely pop out soon. I tried to take a photo of my belly button now and it didnt come out all that clear - see above.

3 comments:

l + b said...

Soooooo cute! I need to see you soon. Miss you and love you- lauren

my.party.of.five said...

I love to see the difference in all these pictures and I can't wait to meet baby Reynolds! By the looks of it, he's getting bigger and bigger each time I see you! You look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

That's one hot mama.